This course is internet-based. We do not supply written materials outside of online resources. So, you will need access to a computer and the internet. You will need:
- To have access to a computer with a web browser – For example: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- To have an email account established. Please note that all communications from the administration will be sent to the email found in your registration form.
- An internet connection. A broadband connection is not essential.
- You do not need any special software to be installed for this course.
- A printer attached to the computer may be helpful, but it is not essential.